[Freeipmi-devel] NEWS for 0.3.0 release

From: Al Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] NEWS for 0.3.0 release
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:50:31 -0800

Here's what I've come up with as new for 0.3.0 in the NEWS file.  Am I
forgetting anything?

0.3.0
-----

o IPMI 2.0 support added to libfreeipmi.
o IPMI 2.0 connection support added to ipmipower.
o IPMI 2.0 ping support added to ipmiping.
o IPMI 2.0 and Serial-Over-LAN (SOL) configuration added to bmc-config.
o Added ipmiconsole.
o Added libipmiconsole.
o Added sectional input/output support to bmc-config.
o ipmi-sensors, ipmi-sel, and bmc-config re-written in C.
o Added OpenIPMI driver support to libfreeipmi.
o Added OpenIPMI driver support to bmc-info, ipmi-raw, ipmi-sel, ipmi-
sensors.
o ipmi-raw raw input/output style change to support luns and network
functions.
o bmc-info, ipmi-raw, ipmi-sel, ipmi-sensors out-of-band communication
made more reliable.
o Libfreeipmi Fiid interface re-implemented.
o Libfreeipmi code significantly cleaned up.
o Sensor reading added to ipmi-sel for better output
o Intel 2.0 workarounds added to ipmipower.
o Supermicro 2.0 workarounds added to ipmipower.
o --wait-until-on, --wait-until-off, --retry-wait-timeout options added
to ipmipower.
o --delete-range option added to ipmi-sel
o --flush-cache option added to ipmi-sel.
o --sdr-cache-directory option added to ipmi-sel and ipmi-sensors.
o In debug mode, packet dump, function trace, and various debugging
added to libfreeipmi.
o Removed fish
o Removed garpd

Al