Re: [Freeipmi-devel] stdint.h

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] stdint.h
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:41:35 -0800

Ahh, I see this is from one of Dmitry's earlier BSD patches.

The issue with it is that it makes the freeipmi build work, but now
requires users to define HAVE_STDINT_H to get the build to work if they
are linking code to libfreeipmi (or requires them to add stdint.h
themselves prior to freeipmi.h).

I'm not 100% sure of the best solution, but we'll have to look into
this.

Al

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 17:10 -0800, Al Chu wrote:
> I noticed that some of the libfreeipmi .h files had stdint.h wrapped
> around "#if HAVE_STDINT_H", or even tried to load config.h, which is
> incorrect.
>
> To my knowledge, stdint.h is standard.  Is it an issue for some OSes not
> to include it?
>
> Al

925-422-5311