Re: [Freeipmi-devel] stdint.h

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] stdint.h
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:29:54 -0400

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 03:56:08PM +0600, Dmitry Frolov wrote:
,----
| I'm sorry guys, that's completely my fault, since I brought
| HAVE_STDINT_H into the tree. The better way would be that ugly
| construct:
|
| #ifdef __FreeBSD__
| # include <sys/param.h>
| # if __FreeBSD_version >= 500000
| #  include <stdint.h>
| # else
| #  include <inttypes.h>       /* stdint.h predecessor */
| # endif
| #else
| # include <stdint.h>
| #endif
`----
inttypes.h does not exist in FreeBSD any more?
Under GNU environment, inttypes.h internally includes stdint.h.
inttypes.h defines portable format string macros.

If inttypes.h still exists and always included stdint.h, then a
simpler solution would be to replace stdint.h with inttypes.h. It will
work for both FreeBSD and GNU environment.

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31