Re: [Freeipmi-devel] OEM-specific decoding of SEL entries

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] OEM-specific decoding of SEL entries
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:35:27 -0700

There currently isn't a road-map, just b/c we haven't had a need.  We'd
gladly welcome support.

I guess somewhere within ipmi-sel we'd have to run the get device id
command (I think that's the one) which can get the manufacturer id.
Then within the sel-output, just do some if statements to convert OEM
sel entries as appropriate.

This is of course quite high level thought.  Is this what you were
thinking of?

Al