Re: [Freeipmi-devel] ipmiconsole_engine_teardown does not seem to block

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] ipmiconsole_engine_teardown does not seem to block as advertised
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:42:41 -0700

Hey Levi,

Thanks for noticing this.  I'm guessing that the implementation changed
awhile back and I forgot to change the comments.

I need to look at the code again the refresh my memory on how best to
implement this.  Looking at ipmiconsole (the tool, not the lib) it seems
neither ipmiconsole_ctx_destroy() or ipmiconsole_engine_teardown()
block.  I actually spin waiting for ipmiconsole_ctx_destroy() to return
a non-zero value back to me.

I'll modify the comments for now, and add blocking equivalents into my
TODO.

Is this something that's needed soon on your end?

Al