Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Errors in Compiling FreeIPMI-0.7.3.beta1.tar.gz on

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Errors in Compiling FreeIPMI-0.7.3.beta1.tar.gz on FreeBSD7.1Beta2
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:44:29 -0500

Hey Won,

Dmitry posted this some time ago as what needs to be done to build on
FreeBSD.

env CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib
PTHREAD_LIBS=-pthread \
        ./configure \
        --disable-init-scripts --disable-logrotate-config
--disable-logdir --localstatedir=/var
--with-ipmi-monitoring-sdr-cache-dir=/var/db/freeipmi/ipmimonitoringsdrcache
--sysconfdir=/usr/local/etc/freeipmi --prefix=/usr/local
gmake

hopefully that helps

Al