RE: [Freeipmi-devel] FW: [bug #24300] ipmiconsole cannot connect to vari

From: Cress, Andrew R
Subject: RE: [Freeipmi-devel] FW: [bug #24300] ipmiconsole cannot connect to various Intel servers
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:57:15 -0800

Al,

For the CTS_MASK, I'm not where I can pull this up, but I thought that this
option was something that could be detected.  IIRC, I think all BMCs will work
with this FALSE, but only some support it with TRUE.

For the status loop, I'd first assume a software bug, before pointing to the
time-tested and fully validated firmware.  The point of the get activation
payload status is to prevent multiple activate payload commands from being
issued from one client.

Andy