[Freeipmi-devel] Re: [bug #24300] ipmiconsole cannot connect to various

From: Al Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: [bug #24300] ipmiconsole cannot connect to various Intel servers
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 13:47:28 -0800

Hey Bryan, Andrew,

I looked more closely and I think I found the Intel 2.0 authentication
workaround issues that prohibited ipmi-chassis from working.  I also
gave the "activate payload" command an intel specific tweak so that
ipmiconsole can hopefully now connect for a SOL session.

So hopefully this release will fix them.  Could you give the tar.gz
below a shot?  Also, could you tell me what motherboards you are testing
against?  So I can add it into the documentation.

http://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/qa-
release/freeipmi-0.7.4.beta1.tar.gz

Thanks,
Al

P.S.  Remember to use the "intel20" workaround flag.