[Freeipmi-devel] Would you like to sell the grain dryers which offers yo

From: www.graindryer.net
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Would you like to sell the grain dryers which offers you high earnings.
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 03:54:15 +0300

Would you like to sell the grain dryers which offers you high earnings.
http://site.mynet.com/grain_dryer/grain_dryer/index.htm
Stop to selling more expensive dryers and earn less -
If you earn more than we can sell our grain dryer -
Our company has started production  grain dryer in 2007. Has been exported to
17 countries in the world .
The main countries are Russia, Ukrainne, Bulgaria, Tatarstan,
Romania, these countries are few.  The reason to sell many countries a large amount in a
short time  is we have our own features and high capacity by producing machines.
The best quality can be presented to the cheapest is due. Our prices offer you
the opportunity to earn big money.  European production and quality characteristics in
Far Eastern prices which compete with the size  without sacrificing the quality of product.
We are offering you  to be our dealer in your region.

Teco Dryer  www.graindryer.net

CEO Erdem Savas
Turkey
msn address@hidden