[Freeipmi-devel] Re: freeipmi 0.8.0b2 on netbsd

From: Al Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: freeipmi 0.8.0b2 on netbsd
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:49:02 -0700

Hi John,

I suppose this wouldn't be impossible to add, I'd have to figure out
what characters each F1-F12 equate to (maybe you know, but I don't, just
need to research).  It wouldn't be too far removed from the &D escape I
already have (some keyboard's apparently send something else other than
the delete character when you hit 'del').

Al