Re: [Freeipmi-devel] 64-bit issues with OpenIPMI driver on FreeBSD-7.2

From: Mark Lokowich
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] 64-bit issues with OpenIPMI driver on FreeBSD-7.2
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:34:11 -0600

Dmitry Frolov wrote:
Mark, this looks like a problem with alignment, did You use "pragma
pack" in your application?

There are some pragma packs in the real app, but I'm not able to reproduce this problem in my test app using similar packing. It does seem to be a compiler-related issue, but I've perused switches, pragmas and the like to no avail.