[Freeipmi-devel] Re: Another FreeIPMI beta w/ BMC watchdog workaround fo

From: Dave Love
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: Another FreeIPMI beta w/ BMC watchdog workaround for Sun machines
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:44:13 +0100

Albert Chu <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey Dave, Frank,
>
> As discussed in the previous thread, there was a corner case in the
> bmc-watchdog workaround I previously did.  I then discovered another
> corner case w/ the workaround.
>
> There is a new beta here.

That seems to run OK on my x4500 under Solaris -- the one which was
stopping before, and just being restarted by SMF.  Many thanks.

I'll sanitize and send the fairly trivial Solaris SMF bits I have to run
it when I have a chance, assuming it would be useful to distribute it on
the same basis as the init scripts.