[Freeipmi-devel] RE: [Freeipmi-users] bitbake recipe?

From: Dick.Detweiler
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] RE: [Freeipmi-users] bitbake recipe?
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 18:57:07 +0000

Hi all,

Cross-posting to -devel since this issue hits how the configure script is written.

FWIW, I'm finding some discussion about the use of the AC_CHECK_FILE macro in autoconf scripts.  At the very end of configure.ac are two calls to AC_CHECK_FILE. This macro is written to produce an error if invoked while cross-compiling (which is what I am doing).

Our build server does not have random or urandom but our target environment does.  Wonder if this can be fixed by trying to find them on the staged target system?

In the meantime, I'll see if we can't get random and urandom on our build machine.

Thanks,
Dick