Re: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI moving to subversion

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI moving to subversion
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:07:47 -0700

The repo has been updated to SVN by the fine folks at Savannah.  The new
project head branch is:

http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/svn/freeipmi/trunk

is the new 0.8.X stable branch is:

http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/svn/freeipmi/branches/Release-0_8_0_branch

(these are for non-project members, project members, please adjust to
use ssh).

Al