Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Fujitsu's iRMC S2 - support for reading/writing of

From: Dan Lukes
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Fujitsu's iRMC S2 - support for reading/writing of some configspace variables within ipmi-oem
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:42:26 +0200

On 09/30/10 19:56, Albert Chu:
Well, if there is a feeeling it could be released semi-soon, Dan are you
amenable to wait a little bit?

I created the patch mainly for me. My own system of maintaining of port doesn't care if the code come from official release or from custom patch, so my needs will be fulfilled despite the patch will be incorporated into official release or no.

Feel free take any decision. No problem to me.

Dan