Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Product-ID freeIPMI

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Product-ID freeIPMI
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:07:59 -0700

Hi Erwin,

---
7  | CPU1 Temp      | OEM Reserved      | Nominal  | N/A        | N/A
| 'Low'
8  | CPU2 Temp      | OEM Reserved      | Nominal  | N/A        | N/A
| 'Low'
---

These OEM sensors are already supported in FreeIPMI.  Note that these
sensors do not report an actual temperature (i.e. 50 degrees C).  They
only report low vs. high vs. overheat.

Al