[Freeipmi-devel] Retrieving BIOS information via IPMI

From: Vinny Vallarine
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Retrieving BIOS information via IPMI
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 10:20:38 -0500

My company is looking for an IPMI package that we can interface with.  I’ve just downloaded your freeIPMI package.  What we need to do is query multiple machines and retrieve their BIOS revision numbers as well as specific BIOS settings.  I’ve looked through your documentation but don’t see an API that would allow me to do that via your libraries.  Could you let me know how this can be done through your libraries?  I’m looking for the interface/methods that I can call to accomplish this.

Thanks,

Vincent Vallarine

Innovative Defense Technologies, LLC

401.741.4571 (Mobile)