Re: [Freeipmi-devel] freeipmi : Request to spin up a new version of free

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] freeipmi : Request to spin up a new version of freeipmi with ppc64le support.
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:20:02 -0800

Hi Chandan,

Are you looking for a one-time build w/ this new libtool so you can try
it on ppc64le machines?  Or are you hoping I will use the newer libtool
for future FreeIPMI releases?

The latter is more difficult for me todo, but I could do a one-off for
ppc64le people to try out.

Is this related to any work going on at Redhat?  Within the last few
months, several PPC related patches came from Redhat.

Al