[Freeipmi-devel] [sr #108837] I can't seem to find a version of CentOS t

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] [sr #108837] I can't seem to find a version of CentOS that I can install 1.4.8 or 1.4.9
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 15:25:48 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, sr #108837 (project freeipmi):

My assumption is you are not building from source.  So this is a bit of a
catch 22.

If FreeIPMI 1.4.9 has not yet been built for your distro and its particular
glibc/libgcrypt versions, you are installing FreeIPMI versions for other
distros/versions.  Thus it cannot work.

I would work with the upstream CentOS community to get a FreeIPMI 1.4.9
version built for the version you are using.

In the meantime, if you compile from source, it should work with whatever
glibc/libgcrypt version you have installed.  If you cannot build, then we need
to add the right portability into FreeIPMI.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108837>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/