systemd service files should not be executable

From: Fabio Fantoni
Subject: systemd service files should not be executable
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 21:23:35 +0100

Hi, until now debian packages used its service files instead the
upstream ones, now for next build I removed the debian ones and used
upstream ones (generated from build) instead.

>From warning spotted by lintian I saw that service files are executable
on install even they shouldn't be, did a fast patch that change them to
644 (same of other service files), added as attachment if you want use it.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.