[Freeipmi-users] Cat ate the fish

From: Ben-Shimon, Tamir
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] Cat ate the fish
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:17:19 +0200

Hi,

I just installed the freeipmi on an Itanium system running RedHat's AW2.1.5

And I am getting this exception:

address@hidden:/root# /usr/sbin/bmc-config

>>--:>  >>--:>  >>--:> >>--:>

~ ~   Cat ate the fish!!  ~ ~

>>--:>  >>--:>  >>--:> >>--:>

Fish Exception (gh_standard_handler dump):

tag        : unbound-variable

throw args : (#f Unbound variable: ~S (bc-main) #f)

data       : [/usr/sbin/bmc-config]

No backtrace available.

Running the free ipmi shell and trying to run commands, just returns the prompt:

address@hidden:/root# /usr/sbin/fish

FreeIPMI Shell [fish-0.1.3]

Copyright (C) 2003-2004 FreeIPMI Core Team

This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of

the GNU General Public License.  This program has absolutely no warranty.

fish> bmc-info

fish>

Anyone have any idea, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

BTW: the freeipmi rpm is not on the ftp site, so I had to download the source and compile it myself - anyone knows where is the rpm?

Tamir