[Freeipmi-users] PEF configuration

From: Ben-Shimon, Tamir
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] PEF configuration
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:42:48 +0200

Hi,

I was using openIPMI drivers and tools so far, and I am now finaly able to use freeIPMI (probably I had old guile pkg that didn't allow it so far)

I like it very much because of the fact that it doesn't require 3 drivers (like the other tools)
Checking the Roadmap, I have seen that you are about to add PEF configuration support (Anand's presentation).
My questions are:
Is it going to cover SNMP destination and message filtering configuration?
Are you going to add Console support (via LAN)?
Can you refer to timelines in high level?
Thanks,
Tamir