Re: [Freeipmi-users] fish crashes with "Segmentation fault" at startup

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] fish crashes with "Segmentation fault" at startup
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:49:16 -0800

Hey Rob,

> You could well be right about the default KCS port, I'll have a
> look in the morning.

Just so you know, the IPMI specification default is 0xCA2.  If you find
an alternate default port, you may want to also give a shot at manually
changing the ports at the top of ipmi-kcs-interface.h.  There was once a
time I had to do that too :-)

Also if you're interested, the CVS version of FreeIPMI has a lot of
enhancements, including various code to detect the system default KCS
port.  So if you're up for it, you could see if that works.  LMK if you
need a tar.gz file.

Thanks,