Re: [Freeipmi-users] OK, i give...

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] OK, i give...
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:00:12 -0800

Hi Karl,

Whoops, I didn't answer the second half of your e-mail.

>    Commit Section <User2> Key <Username> Value <Operator> FAILED
>    Commit Section <User3> Key <Username> Value <Administrator> FAILED
>    Commit Section <User4> Key <Username> Value <CallBack> FAILED
>    Commit Section <Misc> Key <Power_Restore_Policy> Value
> <Off_State_Ac_Apply> FAILED

Some BMCs do not offer the ability to configure every field.  It may be
that your BMC does not allow you to change the usernames, but apparently
you can change fields related to the username.  Likewise with the
Power_Restore_Policy.  What system are you doing this on?