Re: Fwd: Re: [Freeipmi-users] OK, i give...

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Freeipmi-users] OK, i give...
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:09:36 -0800

Hmm, it doesn't seem like the earlier post/attachment got forwarded.
Ok, one more try, otherwise I give up :-)

-----
Hi Karl,

I wrote up a manpage for this that may not you may not be in the version
of FreeIPMI you've downloaded.  I've attached the manpage.  Just do:

man ./bmc-config.conf.5.in

to view it.  It should cover everything you need to do to get ipmipower
to work.  If not, just send another note to the mailing list.
-----

Thanks,