[Freeipmi-users] Re: [Freeipmi-devel] 2005 Hacker's meet presentation up

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] Re: [Freeipmi-devel] 2005 Hacker's meet presentation uploaded
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 20:12:41 -0800

,----[ <address@hidden> ]
| Hi Anand,
| It seems that No Link is working in Documentation section on the Web Site.
| I am happy to see Work had been started on PEF.
|
| Actually I just finished my work on PEF.
`----
Hi Vivek,
I think you need to refresh your link. I guess your cached page still
points to ftp.californiadigital.com. It has move to ftp.zresearch.com,
same URL except the change of domain name. Can you please check and
tell me again.

All of APIs are in libfreeipmi. The current scheme based ipmi-pef
utility will be entirely rewritten again in C during the 0.3.0
release.

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31