[Freeipmi-users] Help with FreeBSD 6.0 on Intel SR1435VP2

From: Skye Poier
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] Help with FreeBSD 6.0 on Intel SR1435VP2
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:36:28 -0800

Hi,

I installed freeipmi from the ports collection freeipmi-0.1.3, but bmc-info hangs forever and so does sensors after "Creating sensors data repository cache. This may take a while..."

Is there some debugging I can do?

All I want to do is read the CPU temp and fan sensor data on my server... Unfortunately it doesn't just show in sysctl hw.acpi.thermal (that would be too easy)

Intel SR1435VP2 chassis, SE7320VP2 mobo

Thanks,
Skye Poier
Seattle WA