Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi_open_inband no such device on Ibm e325

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi_open_inband no such device on Ibm e325
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 05:41:31 -0800

,----[ Rene Salmon <address@hidden> ]

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=ibm&lndocid=MIGR-53812

| I will give it try now and let you know how it goes.
|
| Rene
`----
As Albert said, you need memory mapped I/O support for KCS driver. We
haven't supported that yet, simply because we haven't come across such
as system. Can you give us remote access (root), so that we can
quickly get this to work?

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31