Re: [Freeipmi-users] Intel SE7210TP1-E

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Intel SE7210TP1-E
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:06:13 -0700

Hi Tim,

Are you trying to use the on-board IPMI or one of the Management Modules
(Pro or Advanced)?

The default (i.e. no management modules) using the SSIF interface for
in-band communication.  I'm not 100% whether or not that implementation
in FreeIPMI has been fully tested (I think Intel is the only vendor that
uses SSIF?).  Bala or A.B. may have more information on its current
tested state.

For the time being, could you run 'ipmi-locate'?

925-422-5311