Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi-sensors with Intel SE7210

From: Alexey V Paramonov
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi-sensors with Intel SE7210
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:46:14 +0400

Ok, then what parameters should be passed to ipmi-sensors to see sensors
data on my local machine?
Btw, this is what I get after recompiling with  "--enable-debug and
--enable-trace":

localhost freeipmi # ipmi-sensors
ipmi-udm.c: 254: ipmi_open_inband: errno (22): expression failed
ipmi-udm.c: 254: ipmi_open_inband: errno (22): expression failed
ipmi_open_inband(): Invalid argument

Al Chu:
Actually, one other thing, what options are you passing to ipmi-sensors?
Based on the debug output, you may be passing something funky that ipmi-
sensors is getting confused about.

Al