Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi-sensors with Intel SE7210

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi-sensors with Intel SE7210
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:36:11 -0700

I just realized you're using an Intel box.  Do you have one of those
intel cards for IPMI.  I think they're called IMM?

If not, I think that means the Intel box uses the SSIF interface.

Bala, can comment more on that.  I'm not 100% if this code is working
yet.  Or it's partially working, but you have to pass something on the
command line.

Al