Re: [Freeipmi-users] Boot Order with IPMI

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Boot Order with IPMI
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 18:06:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Laurent,

Ragha is working on a ipmi-chassis tool that handles many of the boot
features.  We've been trading patches back and forth for some time.  The
tool is mostly done, although we are still hashing out various details.
We can add your request into the TODO pile before we release FreeIPMI
0.4.0.

Thanks,
Al