Re: [Freeipmi-users] bmc-autoconfig: drop for 0.5.0 release?

From: Peter Broadwell
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] bmc-autoconfig: drop for 0.5.0 release?
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:58:59 -0700

Anand -

Producing a $prefix/etc/freeipmi/bmc-config.conf would work for me,
and hopefully (slightly) ease the learnign curve for the next person.
I particularly like the "fully document" aspect  ;-)

This seems nicer than just having the "template" in the man page,
though having it there is good too.

;;peter