Re: [Freeipmi-users] bmc-autoconfig: drop for 0.5.0 release?

From: Peter Broadwell
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] bmc-autoconfig: drop for 0.5.0 release?
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:24:15 -0700

This is understandable.
Loosing the commented template is sad however.

Perhaps what is needed is a wiki or some such where real world
problem/solutions examples can accumulate?

Where can a user find out if their machine supports SOL, and what
could they do with it if it did?
(rhetorical question, but was real for me once.)

;;peter