[Freeipmi-users] Re:Freeipmi 0.4.3 Problem reading Intel mBMC on

From: Schäfer Raumgestaltung
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] Re:Freeipmi 0.4.3 Problem reading Intel mBMC on
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:46:06 +0200

Hi Bala,
please excuse my delay while answering....

i really had a lot of work and my server had to be up all the time

As mentioned before, Intel's ISM won't install
and Windoze on my Penguin-Box  ;-))

I finally installed DPCPROXY / DPCCLI (Intel Standalone "Management" Tools)

--> Sensor-Reading's and SEL Entrys are fine and clearing SEL is possible
too

I hope you can find a solution why Freeipmi won't do it for me

So long

Uli