Re: [Freeipmi-users] 0.65 not sensing drive

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] 0.65 not sensing drive
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:16:00 -0700

Hey Adam,

I'm doubtful it's anything you're doing wrong.  I'm wondering if it's a
bug on my part or in your motherboard.

1) You mention that "Drv 2" doesn't show up.  Does that mean "Drv 1"
does?  If that's the case, something is probably buggy on one side.

2) Does the 2nd drive show up when you run ipmi-sensors w/ -v or -vv
verbosity?  It's possible the Drive is from an SDR type I simply don't
output by default.

Either way, could you send me could you send me the output of your ipmi-
sensors ipmi-sensors w/ the --debug option?  If the problem is #2 (and
depending on what I see), I could alter the defaults.

Thanks,
Al