[Freeipmi-users] FreeIPMI 0.7.4 Released

From: Al Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] FreeIPMI 0.7.4 Released
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:52:58 -0800

0.7.4 - 12/15/08
----------------
o Change -I short option (for --chassis-identify) to -i in
  ipmi-chassis to avoid conflicting short option with -I (for
  --cipher-suite-id).
o Support output of "<username-not-set-yet>" in bmc-config for fields
that require a username to be configured before data may be
read/written.
o Support supermicro reset-intrusion OEM ID and command in ipmi-oem.
o Support --list option in ipmi-oem.
o Output checksum errors by default in ipmi-fru.
o Fix ipmipower/ipmiconsole corner case bugs for IPMI 2.0 with certain
  cipher suite IDs.
o Fix bmc-config Enable_User workaround bug.
o Fix Intel IPMI 2.0 workarounds in all tools/libraries.
o Fix state machine cycle corner case in ipmiconsole/libipmiconsole.
o Fix Suse build issue in spec file.
o Fix glibc 2.8 build issues.
o Fix/clarify minor documentation typos/wording.

http://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/0.7.4/