Re: [Freeipmi-users] Intel S3210SH: no "Enable_User"

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Intel S3210SH: no "Enable_User"
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 09:10:28 -0800

Hey Gerben,

My initial guess is that this isn't supported on that particular
motherboard.  If the field isn't being output, then the command Get User
Access is likely failing for some reason on the motherboard.  Lets take
a closer look. Can you add in --debug to the command line and post the
output (also add --section=User3 to shorten the output to something more
reasonable).

Al