Re: [Freeipmi-users] Intel S3210SH: no "Enable_User"

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Intel S3210SH: no "Enable_User"
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 10:13:15 -0800

Hey Gerben,

Actually, I think I found a bug that explains why the output of
"Enable_User" didn't occur.  Do you think you could try this version of
FreeIPMI out for me?

http://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/qa-release/freeipmi-0.7.5.beta0.tar.gz

Also, can you try to commit the Enable_User field and send the --debug
output?  I forgot to ask before, but we didn't look into why the remote
machine won't accept your commit attempt.  As you surmised earlier, it's
probably a bug on the motherboard.  But it couldn't hurt to check out.

Thanks,
Al