Re: [Freeipmi-users] possible hostrange issue?

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] possible hostrange issue?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:07:07 -0800

Hey Chris,

Hmm, that's interesting.  It's working for me.  I was originally going
to guess some strange shell-pattern matching issue, but I did notice
something peculiar in your output.

> aadmin1: timed out
> aadmin2: timed out
> aadmin3: timed out
> aadmin4: timed out

The error message "timed out" has been replaced with "connection
timeout" or "session timeout" to clarify the
error to the user.  Looking through the repo, the "timed out" message
last existed in FreeIPMI 0.4.X.  Is it possible you have some other
version lingering around?  Perhaps accidentally installed
into /usr/local??

Al