Re: [Freeipmi-users] in-band failure on Suns

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] in-band failure on Suns
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:39:31 -0700

Hi Dave,

> I built it straight from the tarball (with no configure options) and
> bmc-info (for instance) worked.

Great!

> I then built the RPM, and got the same failure as with the current
> release.

That is indeed interesting.  My only guess is that perhaps a lingering
old freeipmi.tar.gz src file was picked up during the rpm build?  But
then again, I gave you a new version number, so that's probably not it.
Hmmmm.  How are you building the rpm?

> I'm off now until Wednesday, but I can look at it again sometime next
> week.

Thanks.  PLMK if you figure out something.

Al