Re: [Freeipmi-users] SUNBMC failure

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] SUNBMC failure
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:22:37 -0700

Hey Dave,

If I had to guess, the driver may have not been compiled properly.
Did ./configure find the bmc_intf.h file properly?  When I run configure
on Linux, I see:

checking for bmc_intf.h... no
configure: WARNING: cannot build sunbmc driver

when it can't find bmc_intf.h.

See README.sunbmc for info.

If it did find the .h file correctly, perhaps strace can shed more light
on the issue?  Or compiling w/ --enable-debug and --enable-trace.

Al