[Freeipmi-users] Impossible to get sdr values from Sun fire X4600 ILOM 2

From: julien leveque
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] Impossible to get sdr values from Sun fire X4600 ILOM 2.0.2.5. [edit : forgot major info]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:55:03 +0000 (GMT)

I forgot the major info : it's working with ipmi-sensors -D LAN -W endianseq.
Sorry for the previous useless mail

model is : Sun fire X4600 ILOM 2.0.2.5 (non upgradable to 3.x because of
opteron 800 processors).
I'd like to know if anyone has successfully gathered sdr using ipmimonitoring
for this exact type of server .
think I've tried every possible workaround and options combination with
freeipmi 0.8.8 (It's the only one type of server not working from all
my sun servers which supports IPMI).
Only info I can have is with bmc-info -D LAN -W endianseq (but workaround is
not ok with ipmimonitoring)
It's
working correctly (and it's very fast) with sun's binary version of
ipmitool but I'd like to get rid of it, and monitor everything with
freeipmi.
Thx for your help