Re: [Freeipmi-users] Impossible to get sdr values from Sun fire X4600 IL

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Impossible to get sdr values from Sun fire X4600 ILOM 2.0.2.5. [edit : forgot major info]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:35:25 -0700

Hey Julien,

Thanks for the debug info.  I think I fixed it.  I ended up setting some
flags incorrectly in ipmimonitoring.  Can you please try the attached
patch to see if it works around your problem?

cd freeipmi-0.8.8/
patch -p0 < ipmimonitoring_workaround.patch

(Patch might conflict against the ChangeLog, but you can ignore that
conflict)

Or if you require a beta tar.gz, LMK and I can put one up for you.

Al

P.S.  In the future FreeIPMI 0.9.X line, ipmimonitoring is being made
obsolete and will instead point to ipmi-sensors and a new
--output-sensor-state option to give the same affect.  So this kind of
bug won't appear in the future.