Re: [Freeipmi-users] FreeIPMI recognizes OEM sensor, but it does not ret

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] FreeIPMI recognizes OEM sensor, but it does not return a reasonable state for it
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:39:12 +0100

Open /etc/freeipmi/freeipmi_interpret_sensor.conf and go to the lines like this:
Try uncommenting all of the "IPMI_OEM_Bitmask" lines, and then see if
it works (remember to specify --interpret-oem-data).

I edited the file in /usr/local/... and it worked.

Hopefully the above works.  Now, commenting the above lines back, see
if the attached patch works.  (Basically, I wrote the function for
doing this by default, but forgot to call it).

Yes, now also works fine. Thanks!

Cheers
Lars