[Freeipmi-users] Processor 2 Presence: entity absent

From: Tiago Vasconcelos
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] Processor 2 Presence: entity absent
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:16:24 +0100

Hi

I have installed freeipmi 1.2.1 on a Dell PowerEdge R415, where ipmimonitoring outputs the following Critical state:

48 | Processor 2 Presence | Entity Presence | Critical | 'Entity Absent'

The system is meant to have a single processor. So I don't want ipmi to complain about the absence of a second processor.

I have browsed the iDRAC interface but I couldn't find out how I can get rid of this Critical alert. Does anyone know?

Tiago