Re: [Freeipmi-users] Rookie ipmiconsole question

From: Tudor Holton
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Rookie ipmiconsole question
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 15:26:49 +1100

Hi Albert,

Your suggestion was correct. The SOL device was set to one baud speed while the BMC was set to another. Only one of these options was visible from the BIOS. :-(

I can also recommend using luit as a wrapper around ipmiconsole to interpret character sets properly and make things look a bit better.

Cheers,
Tudor.