Re: [Freeipmi-users] sensor not found with lib ipmimonitoring

From: yiannis georgiou
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] sensor not found with lib ipmimonitoring
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 18:18:50 +0200

Hi Al,

good guess!! that was the problem and by putting the REREAD_SDR_CACHE flag to true everything went back to normal

my question now is if I let the flag REREAD_SDR_CACHE to true permanently
is the program going to flush / read the cache every time or only the first time when we make multiple calls per minute?

actually the program I'm talking about is running as a thread collecting power consumption information from a sensor every once in a while so if it's going to delay every time reading the cache then I need to put the value to false after the first read.

thanks a lot for your help

Best Regards
Yiannis