Re: [Freeipmi-users] bmc-config - disable channels.

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] bmc-config - disable channels.
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 11:51:28 -0800

Hi,

Do you wish to disable a very specific channel number, so you wish to be
able to enable/disable based on the input of a number?  At the moment
that isn't supported.  Could you elaborate on your use case scenario?

Other channels are configurable in bmc-config if you specify --verbose
when you checkout.  If there are multiple lan channels you can configure
both, other less common channels like serial are also output for
configuration.

Al