[Freeipmi-users] is ipmiseld bug?

From: 손서락
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] is ipmiseld bug?
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 21:33:05 +0900

I'm in trouble using ipmiseld, free ipmi ver 1.5.5

when i run this with --foreground option or --test-run,
it runs, (but it never logging local syslog about remote host's SEL)
but when i erase these options, ipmiseld makes error "ipmiseld: fopen: No
such file or directory"

and freeipmi web said, The *ipmiseld* daemon polls the system event log
(SEL) of specified hosts and stores the logs into the local syslog.

I think that local syslog means /var/log/messages
but it never logged about sel

am i missed somthing or wrrong?

where ipmiseld logging remote host's sel info??